PDA

View Full Version : Would Vancouver Kings be too confusing for media coverage?

VancouverHoops
May 28th, 2012, 10:45 PM
At this point I've only been hearing about the Sacramento Kings as possibly moving. With the NHL Kings and then the NBA Kings in this market, is that just not feasible? I know the NBA doesn't like renaming teams. It's a big "what if" but there isn't much else to talk about!

Mike
June 2nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
I think the media in Vancouver would be able to tell the difference. Places not as sports-crazy may have some difficulties. (ie. La Kings/Sacremento Kings logo on LA newa.)

VancouverHoops
June 10th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Interesting. I guess it's going to depend on the ownership. It does seem possible that the owners of the Kings right now will remain owners, but will simply have their team use another persons building. That was my understanding (and hope) of how Vancouver might somehow score the Kings franchise.

VancouverHoops
December 21st, 2014, 02:24 AM
At this point I've only been hearing about the Sacramento Kings as possibly moving. With the NHL Kings and then the NBA Kings in this market, is that just not feasible? I know the NBA doesn't like renaming teams. It's a big "what if" but there isn't much else to talk about!

Just testing out the quote feature...

PGSG
February 29th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Time sure Flies by, the Sacramento Kings will be moving into their New Arena at the start of next Season. The Arena is named The Golden1 Center

Steve scot
August 24th, 2016, 01:34 AM
The media or peoples of Vancouver will be able to tell difference between both.I am new member here.Can i join it's discussion?

Steve scot
August 24th, 2016, 06:50 PM
renovations company Vancouver* (http://www.walkergeneralcontractors.ca)
What will be next occupation?